Friday, September 21, 2012

This Fall's Shows

What's New This Fall??

Now that most shows that I love will soon be coming back into broadcast, I'll finally come back to this blog.  Actually, I intended to keep posting through the summer, but I felt a little disappointed by a lot of shows, especially True Blood (worst season ever!).  Because those shows underwhelmed me, and I knew that there would be plenty of that going on in the fall, I decided to not bother writing about it.

I'm pretty much going to continue posting on all the same shows I did last time around, except Grimm, which has already started its second season (to my huge surprise).  I may drop some other shows that I recall being quite frustrated with by the time they had come to the season finale, but I'll give them a couple more episodes this season to see if they can turn things around (off the top of my head is How I Met Your Mother--it better step it up!).  The only show I anticipate starting this season is The Mindy Project.  It looks like it could be funny and cute.  I also may try The New Normal.  That already has a few episodes out, but I haven't gotten around to seeing any yet.  So we shall see.

Anyway, I'm most excited to see Once Upon A Time, and that there will be a second season to Suburgatory, a show I'm not so sure so many people liked as much as I did.  Another surprise was that 2 Broke Girls got another season--wow.  I mean, after seeing that Ringer (I never posted on it, but I had enjoyed watching it) got cancelled when I felt it had a lot of potential (and I wanted to see what happened next, damnit!!), it just amazes me what gets picked up again.

This fall I hope that my shows don't disappoint me as much as they did last year and hopefully I can find some new ones that are as good as Once Upon A Time was last year (which I will call my personal Fall 2011 MVP)!

No comments:

Post a Comment