Thursday, October 11, 2012

Piss-Pants Coward

2 Broke Girls, S02E03


Caroline used Max as a shield when her life was threatened and peed her pants in fear of a robber.  Max took Caroline to the movies without paying for a ticket and hinted that she wasn't over being Caroline's shield.

Caroline not only has the worst looking pee face I've ever seen, but is a straight up cold bitch for throwing Max in front of her when a gun was pointed her way.  Then the piss-pants coward thought apologizing twice was enough to compensate putting Max's life in trouble.  Seriously?  I can't believe her.  Then at the end when Max fled the scene when they were about to get caught without tickets, Caroline said they were even in selfishness.  Hardly!  Max could have died.  Maybe Caroline would have been locked up for a little while--but not dead or paralyzed from a random shot!  She was right that both girls are looking out for number one, but to say that Max is on the same par as Caroline is stretching it.  No, I'm gonna have to disagree there.

It's also interesting that Han is so young.  I mean, I thought he was maybe in his 30s, though, so it's funny that he's still in his 20s.  The running gag where everyone was shocked by his age was pretty funny.  And it was slightly funny to see Han pull out a gun from his fanny pack.  That was the last thing I expected him to pull out.  He is full of surprises.  Furthermore, it's surprising that Max now thinks he cool enough to hang out with in the future.  Haha.  She has his eye on him.  I'm pretty sure she'll be disappointed the day she decides to make good with that offer.

Good episode.  I have another reason to dislike Caroline, but it's not like I'm asking for her blood (because I know how she's supposed to be).  I'm glad they decided to show a little more of Han's depth since so far we don't know more about him than him being a dork who sometimes argues with him mom on the phone.  What else might we learn about Han?  I'll hope they continue to put a spotlight on him from time to time, rather than have us learn anything else about someone like Oleg.  I'm fine with him being as one-dimensional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment