Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Max Is The Best Cougar Ever

2 Broke Girls, S02E07


Caroline was having problems getting Andy turned on and suspected that he was gay.  Max and Caroline also briefly took in some Amish boys to build a barn for them.

I had a feeling that Andy would feel intimidated knowing who Caroline really was.  It was kinda funny to watch her trying her hardest to attract him.  The worst thing she did was try to act like a classless, poor girl and was talking like a moron.  That was painful to watch.  However, when she got up and danced with Jacob that was the funniest thing I've seen all week (and even last week).  I don't know why but seeing how overly excited Jacob got while Caroline was shaking her ass all up on him was insanely good.  And it only got better when Jacob collapsed on the floor while holding his crotch.  Poor Jacob, but so freaking funny.

Speaking of the Amish boys, I loved how Max interacted with them.  As soon as they used manners on her, she took a liking to them:
“Ma’am”?  You know what, that’s kind of hot. I always thought I’d have to wait 20 more years to be a cougar, but, rawr, here I am.
She later "rawr"-ed again, which I also loved.  I don't know what it was, but Max checking out those clueless guys like pieces of meat was so funny.  I could totally see her with a boy toy.  It would just be like her to take command in a relationship and have someone wrapped around her finger.  Sophie was almost as funny as Max, but she was a little too aggressive, which made her border on being a little too creepy (but still funny).  I wouldn't have been mad at her if she had gone for one of them.  It would have been a little wrong, but Max can pull it off without looking like a degenerate.

I really felt bad for Jacob having to stay around Max and Caroline and being subject to such girls that made him have erections all the time!  At least they didn't make him feel like a weirdo because of it (because they were sort of turning him on purposely).  They just could have stopped wearing tiny shorts and showing their bras.  Haha.

This is one of my favorite episodes ever.  I just really loved how Max was acting and watching poor Jacob suffer while under Caroline and Max's care.  I sort of wish they could take advantage of some Amish boys every time.  Haha.  I don't care too much about Caroline and Andy because I think they'll be fine.  They way they were making out at the end, I'm sure Andy gonna be sticking around for at least a few more episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment